John Crestani Review: Why is Super Affiliate System Fraud?
May 14, 2023 at 12:47 PM
John Crestani’s reviews tell another story about the Super affiliate system. Of course, if you can find some legitimate ones online.
Everyone has heard of John Crestani—the internet marketing guru who promises to teach you how to make money online. But is he legit, or is he just another online scam artist?
This John Crestani review will stack the highly acclaimed Super Affiliate System training course.
We will also explore alternatives and help you find a suitable training program to fit in your pocket and help you grow online.
Super Affiliate System Reviews Key Takeaways
- Super Affiliate System is an online course with a hefty price tag of $997.
- John Crestani claims to provide everything you need to know about making money online.
- Some of the strategies taught in the course are outdated and ineffective.
- John Crestani has been accused of using unethical tactics to generate profits, such as false promises and misleading information.
- Despite the high price, there are few success stories from the course participants.
- There are better, more cost-effective training courses available like the legendary marketer 15 days challenge that starts as low as $15 with a proven track record of success.
So, is the Super Affiliate System a scam or legit?
The Super Affiliate System (SAS) is an online course created by John Crestani.
The program claims to teach people how to make money online as an affiliate marketer.
SAS includes over 70 hours of video lessons, case studies, and step-by-step instructions on how to set up and run your own affiliate business.
The program also comes with an extensive library of webinars, transcripts of the lessons, and additional resources such as software tools, templates, scripts, and more.
On the surface, it looks like a comprehensive system that could help you become successful in internet marketing.
However, there are some red flags that should make you pause before investing in the program.
- First off, the program is expensive; it costs $997.
- Furthermore, many people have complained about lack of customer support from SAS after signing up for the program
- Many have reported long wait times for customer service responses or simply being ignored altogether.
- Finally, some reviewers have noted that much of the content in SAS is outdated or irrelevant; for example, many of the case studies use outdated methods and techniques that are no longer effective in today’s market.
John Crestani Affiliate Marketing Business Journey
John Crestani is what’s known in the industry as a “Super Affiliate”.
As affiliate marketing and work from home careers have gained popularity in the last few years, Crestani has established himself as an expert and influencer in the niche.
More recently, he has grown a massive YouTube following and become an internet sensation.
The expert affiliate grew up in the rural Los Angeles area. He started his journey working a 9 to 5 office job at a marketing agency earning small commissions selling other company’s products.
When a colleague introduced him to affiliate marketing on the internet, he realized he didn’t need the marketing agency anymore.
Like many top affiliates in the field that grace the spotlight and amassed fame and fortune, Crestani started with virtually nothing.
At the time of this publication, he is making at least $442,000 (likely more) per month.
How is the John Crestani Super Affiliate System structured?
Super Affiliate System is an extensive training course on becoming successful as an affiliate marketer online and how to be an expert in paid advertising.
For users of Super Affiliate System 2.0, the training took 8 weeks to complete. SAS 3.0 has been streamlined to a length of 6 weeks and is revised and improved.
All students inside the program now get to use SAS 3.0.
The digital training consists of over 50 hours of videos that teach students important skills and strategies to use when promoting products as an affiliate using the power of the internet.
Upon completing the course, the program mainly focuses on promoting Clickbank (platform for entrepreneurs and affiliate marketers) products.
The program also allows the promotions of JVzoo and Warrior+ products.
How does John Crestani help you make money online?
With the Super Affiliate System, students complete a step-by-step blueprint to affiliate marketing commissions by finishing multiple tasks every week.
Each week has several different mini-courses, each of which you have to pass before moving on to the next piece of training.
It’s not possible to skip over any training video or pick and choose which courses you want to take and in what order. This is by design, as Crestani wants you to learn to crawl before you can walk.
- Week 1 covers all of the basics such as how to select a niche that’s right for you, starting a website, and the process of joining affiliate programs.
- Week 2 consists of learning how to build sales funnels and setting up your Facebook ads account.
- Week 3 also includes advanced advertising training when using your Google ads account.
- By the time you finish the training in week 3, you will have set up a Facebook ads account, Google ads account, and YouTube ads account.
- Week 4 mainly covers special training on maximizing your earnings through YouTube ads.
- Week 5 is possibly the most valuable, as you’ll become a Facebook ads expert.
- For the final segment of the course, week 6 consists of learning about Copyrights, advanced affiliate marketing training, and how to scale your new business.
Who is the John Crestani Super Affiliate System for?
It’s not for complete beginners, and comes with a hefty price tag. However, if you’re already familiar with the basics of affiliate marketing and have a good understanding of how to run an online business, then John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System can be an excellent choice.
But if we compare it with other significant programs like Clickbank University, Legendary Marketer, or Commission Hereo, then Crestani’s Super Affiliate System falls a bit short in the content quality and support.
If we were ranking all these programs, then John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System would be in third place. Here’s why:
Legendary Marketer and Clickbank University offer a lot more in terms of content, support and resources. They both have community forums as well as live events that you can attend to further your knowledge and network with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
On top of that, they both have extensive support teams in case you get stuck at any point.
This can be a lifesaver for those who are new to affiliate marketing or those who are just getting started. (We have also reviewed Commission Hero if you want to get insights about it :D)
How much does the John Crestani Affiliate System cost?
The cost to purchase the Super Affiliate System is $997.00. It can be paid in a one-time fee or broken down into 3 monthly installments of $333.32.
The digital product comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee from Clickbanks if at any time during that period you determine it’s not for you.
John Crestani himself provides an additional “Succeed No Matter What” 90-day money-back guarantee if you do not make the $997 you invested back.
Green Lights 🟢
- Weekly webinars from John Crestani personally
- Video training can be translated into 7 languages
- Thousands of email addresses relative to your niche provided to you to help create custom audiences when placing ads
- Tons of resources to grow your business including landing pages, all ads, affiliate networks, and legal resources provided
- Free bonus materials and Facebook group
- The support desk is updated regularly to reference if you ever get stuck
Red Flags 🚩
Unfortunately, there are some downsides as well.
- John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System isn’t cheap
- there aren’t many reviews online about this product, it can be concerning since people usually rely on reviews before investing their money
- Not a shortcut or get rich quick scheme.
- No training on email marketing
- Steep learning curve
John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System is an affiliate training program that covers everything from picking the right niche to setting up Facebook ads and YouTube ads. It’s not for complete beginners and comes with a hefty price tag.
However, if you’re already familiar with the basics of affiliate marketing and have a good understanding of how to run an online business, and are in a similar niche to John Crestani that it can be a good try.
Table of Content
- Super Affiliate System Reviews Key Takeaways
- So, is the Super Affiliate System a scam or legit?
- John Crestani Affiliate Marketing Business Journey
- How is the John Crestani Super Affiliate System structured?
- How does John Crestani help you make money online?
- Who is the John Crestani Super Affiliate System for?
- How much does the John Crestani Affiliate System cost?
- In Summary
SHARE THIS ARTICLE